Year In Review

Year In Review

The 2022-2023 school year at HANC High School has had so many amazing moments, and I would love to take this opportunity to give a quick highlight reel. Starting from the beginning, we had amazing shabbatons, girls and boys retreat, and athletic victories. Our girls volleyball team finished up an undefeated season with the cherry on top being their championship win. We had a great deal of success in other athletic competitions too, with honorable mentions to our Torah bowl team, engineering students, Mock Trial attendees, and Model UN club members. 

Along with all of these exciting competitions and fun events and experiences came the constantly-dreaded deluge of school work, but HANC students once again persevered and are now finishing up with finals and regents.

I would personally like to take a moment to speak about the beginnings of The Herald earlier this year. With new projects, ups and downs always occur. I would like to thank everyone involved with The HANC Herald staff who truly made this publication what it is today. I would like to give a special shoutout to Dr. Joshua Tendler for all of his dedication and enthusiasm towards this project, as well as the administration’s help with all of the background work. 

Finally, I would like to thank you, the readers. Without people reading and enjoying what we have worked so hard to create, there would be no HANC Herald. So thank you, for making something I am so passionate about turn out so wonderfully! 

I am on the edge of my seat as I wait to see how The HANC Herald evolves next.

I hope that everyone, staff and students alike, has an amazing summer and I cannot wait to come back next year, ready to see what the 2023-2024 school year brings.